The Lantern Room, Devonshire Place, Brighton, BN2
3 bedroom flat/apartment in Devonshire Place
£695,000 Share of Freehold
- Impressive reception room with integrated kitchen, dining and living area, further mature study area | Master suite with en suite shower room and fully fitted, mirrored wardrobes | Second double bedroom with fully fitted mirrored wardrobes | Single bedroom/ the ideal home office | Long, light hallway with fitted cloaks cupboard | Sumptuous family bathroom | Feature pillars and elegant window sky light | Fascinating synagogue conversion with commemorating engraving and blue plaque | Utility cupboard | Under floor heating throughout | Fully alarmed and video entrance | Bike store and use of residents gym | Within close reach of the seafront with nearby idyllic New Steine square
- Impressive reception room with integrated kitchen, dining and living area, further mature study area
- Master suite with en suite shower room and fully fitted, mirrored wardrobes
- Second double bedroom with fully fitted mirrored wardrobes
- Single bedroom/ the ideal home office
- Long, light hallway with fitted cloaks cupboard
- Sumptuous family bathroom
- Feature pillars and elegant window sky light
- Fascinating synagogue conversion with commemorating engraving and blue plaque
- Utility cupboard
- Under floor heating throughout
- Fully alarmed and video entrance
- Bike store and use of residents gym
- Within close reach of the seafront with nearby idyllic New Steine square
Many typical features of the Regency style still remain, having been sensitively restored and upheld. Inside, the chaste, symmetry, central doorway and stunning original ceiling lantern still remain, and allow the property a perfect partnership of past and present as well as a great amount of light and charm. This historic conversion displays every last bit of regency architecture and exclusive, modern living.
The vast, stylish main living area presents a beautiful, open plan space incorporating a lounge, kitchen and nearby dining area. Set right beneath the bright, sky light window, the welcoming spot for a sofa entices relaxation and comfort with entirely cutting-edge furnishings and a cool, clean colour scheme that can be easily altered around. With a modernised island a great array of contemporary appliances, this calm, inviting space offers everything the most desirable cooking environment should. The dining area is rather minimalist, with blended gleaming glass and vibrant colours, there is a great understatement of luxury for the best intimate gatherings or those larger, more exciting occasions. With seemingly endless space and embedded patterns that flourish over the crisp, white ceilings and pillars, ornamental perks appease the eye at almost every glance.
The grand double doors and a few charming wooden steps down into the hallway lead you from the living area to find three homely, bedrooms that behold tall, light influencing windows. Bedroom two offers built in, coloured glass wardrobe storage with the majestic master bedroom having full length mirrored wardrobes. This bright room also links to a lovely polished en suite shower room. There is also a further bedroom/study and an extremely modern family bathroom that contains both a stunning shower cubicle, feature bath and sink, both display complimenting muted black and white tiling in all it's glory.
The exterior leads out onto a delightful street that is only a few short moments away from the gorgeous Brighton sea front and relative attractions such as Brighton Marina, Palace Pier and significant parts of the city that has masses to offer.
This characteristic residence highlights a great deal of the classic components in a wonderful way. This factor alone indicates the true significance of history that comes with this incredible, reformed property.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members