Leamington Court has now completed the final phase of the sympathetic conversion of the grade two listed barn into four unique homes located in a courtyard style setting in this semi-rural position overlooking adjacent open farmland. The location will be the envy of many.
Plot 1 is a two bedroom two bathroom home with the living/dining & kitchen located to the first floor but by nature of design with a split level staircase provides a feeling of two separate areas.
Your new home enjoys the benefit of both a new & old feeling as the ground floor is bright, airy with modern fittings to the first floor are the magnificent exposed timber beans providing real character.
While in your new home enjoy the incorporation of the high specification which includes mains gas underfloor heating throughout along with integrated Bosch appliances as standard and sillstone worktops in the kitchen
The front door fully glazed allows a huge amount of light into the spacious entrance hall serving the ground floor bedrooms, there is a further glazed door and side panels which access the westerly facing rear garden.
There is also a downstairs cloakroom also housing a washing machine along with the boiler for the central heating system. There two useful built in storage cupboards and access to the two bedrooms both with ensuite facilities.
A staircase with glazed balustrade leads to the first floor and the plethora of exposed timber beams. Whilst open plan the split level approach from the staircase creates a feeling of two separate living areas.
Specification please note that the items below, may have been subject to minor change
- A range of quality comprehensively fitted units
- Integrated Bosch appliances throughout
- Silestone worktops and upstands made up of 90% natural quartz
- White sanitary ware
- Porcelain or Ceramic tiling to floors and walls
- Entrance hall, kitchen areas is laid with an engineered oak floor
- The cloakroom and bathroom have either porcelain of ceramic tiled floors
- High quality carpet with underlay to all bedrooms and stairs/landing
- Mains gas central heating with a combination of underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Patio areas
- Turfed or seeded rear gardens