Above Town, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6
3 bedroom in Dartmouth
- 3-4 Bedrooms.
- Bathroom And En-Suite.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Space.
- Gardens To Front And Rear.
- River And Sea Views.
- Tenue: Freehold
- Council Tax Band: E
- Local Authority: South Hams
46 Above Town is a three bedroomed property situated in an elevated position enjoying spectacular views of the town, River Dart, Kingswear and out to sea.
Recently renovated throughout, the property enjoys light and airy accommodation, ideal for those wishing to purchase a lock up and leave or a holiday home.
Outside there is an easy to maintain garden to the front, whilst to the rear, decked dining area and gardens accessed from the kitchen, offering plenty of entertaining space.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door opens into the entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor. The principal double bedroom has a large bay window overlooking the front aspect and views beyond. It has an en-suite shower room with W.C .and wash hand basin.
The remaining ground floor accommodation offers two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and shower over, W.C. and wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- The first floor has been designed to encapsulate the stunning views across the River Dart and beyond. The open plan double aspect kitchen/living/dining space offers direct access to the rear garden with a light and airy feeling thanks to the large front bay window. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units, ample worktops with inset sink unit, oven, hob and extractor.
There is a cloakroom with W.C. and wash hand basin.
- SECOND FLOOR
- To the top floor is a fantastic vaulted room offering a flexible space, being double aspect with spectacular views from the good sized balcony across the River Dart to Kingswear, upstream towards the Britannia Royal Naval College and out to sea.
- A shared pathway leads to the front of the property and garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance. The rear garden is accessed from the living space which leads to a large decked area and raised patios, offering ample entertaining areas with views across the town.
- COUNCIL TAX BAND: E
- EPC RATING: D
- POSTCODE: TQ6 9RG
- All mains services are connected. The heating is Gas Central Heating and the property benefits from double glazing.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Stamp Duty Calculator
Fill in the details below to estimate your stamp duty
The above calculator above is for general interest only and should not be relied upon
Meet the Team
Our highly successful team has a wealth of experience and knowledge which is second to none to ensure that your moving experience is as pain free as possible. Our Grade II listed double fronted premisis opposite the market in Dartmouth is a perfect showcase for your property. Please come and talk to us about your property requirements.See all team members