Puller Road, High Barnet, EN5
2 bedroom flat/apartment in High Barnet
£300 per week
Inside you'll find a lovely open plan kitchen/reception room, two recently decorated bedrooms plus the bathroom.
The surrounding vicinity offers a great selection of highly regarded schools, a choice of recreational areas, plenty of bus links and High Barnet underground station, giving access into Central London.
This property is available from 30th August.
Deposit: 5 weeks rent
Council tax: Band 'D'
- Entrance Hall
- 3.30m x 1.60m (10'10" x 5'3")
- Tiled flooring, ceiling light point, double radiator,
- Kitchen Reception Room
- 5.36m (into recess) x 3.86m
- Spotlights, coving to ceiling, triple sash windows to front, wooden flooring, double radiator, kitchen area has fitted wall and base units with granite work surface, stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob, electric oven, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom One
- 3.10m x 3.05m (10'2" x 10'0")
- Coving to ceiling, spotlights, carpeted, double radiator, twin sash windows to rear.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.12m x 2.20m (10'3" x 7'3")
- Coving to ceiling, spotlights, carpeted, sash window to rear, double radiator, access to loft space.
- 1.90m x 1.57m (6'3" x 5'2")
- Coving to ceiling, spotlights, panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower above, part tiled, WC, vanity wash basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator.
Meet the Team
Paul leads an impressive team who have been together for over 25 years, live locally, went to local schools and really understand the area. We have a deep understanding of the Barnet area and provide honest advice to our clients.See all team members