Hale Road, Farnham, GU9
1 bedroom in Farnham
£117 per week
- Room 1- £526.13pcm/ £121.23pw | Room 2- £507.83pcm/ £117.19pw | Room 3- £521.53pcm/ £120.35pw | Room 4- £521.53pcm/ £120.35pw | Room 5- £507.83pcm/ £117.19pw
- Room 1- £526.13pcm/ £121.23pw
- Room 2- £507.83pcm/ £117.19pw
- Room 3- £521.53pcm/ £120.35pw
- Room 4- £521.53pcm/ £120.35pw
- Room 5- £507.83pcm/ £117.19pw
An exciting opportunity for UCA Students to rent a 5 bedroom property, conveniently located within 1 mile of the University of Creative Arts and Farnham town centre. The property benefits from original wood floor boards and high ceilings. On the ground floor there is a good size communal living room and fitted kitchen. A large double bedroom to the ground floor. 3 further double bedrooms and one single bedroom upstairrs. A family bathroom with shower over bath can be found to the first floor and a separate WC is situated to the ground floor. Spacious enclosed rear garden which the Landlord maintains.
• Ideal for a group of five UCA students to rent as a whole or just reserve a room and we will help put a group together.
• All students need UK based Guarantors, professional guarantor company insurance or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• Within a strictly no smoking building.
• Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom. • Various other furniture in the property.
• Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
• No pets
• 12 months fixed term
• Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
Farnham is an historic, former market town on the Surrey/ Hampshire border, recognised for its Castle, wide principal street and Georgian architecture. The town provides a range of shopping, educational and cultural facilities which includes the Maltings Art Centre and a sports & leisure centre. An excellent selection of pubs and shops. There is a railway station providing a direct train service to London Waterloo within the hour, whilst the A31 Farnham by-pass provides access to Guildford and the A3 to the east and Alton and Winchester to the west. The A331 dual carriageway to the north enables easy access to the M3. There are large areas of countryside and National Trust land beyond the town providing excellent opportunities for walking, riding and a variety of country pursuits.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members