Fairfax Close, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
4 bedroom house in Winchester
£692 per week
- PETS CONSIDERED
- Detached Family Home
- Large Gated Plot
- Double Garage
- Four Bedrooms in Main House
- Attic Room Above Garage
- Part Furnished
- Generously Proportioned Kitchen
- Sizeable Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Pet's Considered
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
- Council Tax Band: G
- Local Authority: Winchester City Council
* SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM LETS CONSIDERED * PETS CONSIDERED * AVAILABLE NOW * We are delighted to bring to the rental market this substantial family home residing within an even more substantial plot; benefitting from four double bedrooms, a separate study and a large attic room situated above the large double garage.
The accommodation of the property briefly comprises of a sizeable entrance hall with exceedingly high ceilings. The entrance hall features the bespoke staircase that leads you to the first floor, as well as access to the spacious, social kitchen, the welcoming sitting/family room with statement fireplace, the home office, the downstairs W/C and the utility room. There is internal access to the substantial garage via the utility area.
On the first floor the property boasts four double bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room. The four piece family bathroom is also situated on the first floor.
Accessed via the garage is the superbly proportioned attic room, offering huge amounts of storage as well as access to the boiler cupboard.
The property sits comfortably within its large, gated corner plot and has two additional garden areas to the already vast driveway. The plot adjoins two of Winchester's most popular roads, being Oliver's Battery Road North and Fairfax Close and is situated within Stanmore Primary and King's Senior School catchments.
An internal viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate its size along with its enviable plot.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Winchester Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members