Skip to main content

MyWinkworth

Under Offer

Front
Living Room
Living Room
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
Hall
Seating Area
Garden

Victory Avenue, Poringland, Norwich, NR14

1 bedroom flat/apartment in Poringland

£105,000 Leasehold

  • Bedrooms 1
  • Reception rooms 1
  • Bathrooms 1
  • Private Enclosed Rear Garden  |  Spacious Coach House  |  Large 18ft Lounge Diner  |  Immaculate Kitchen  |  Modern Bathroom  |  Double Bedroom  |  Ample Storage  |  Car Port & Driveway  |  Walking Distance Of Local Amenities  |  Easy Reach Of Norwich's City Centre
Front
Living Room
Living Room
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
Hall
Seating Area
Garden

Send to a Friend

Quietly positioned in a small cul-de-sac stands this deceptively spacious coach house. Constructed by the renowned builders Norfolk Homes this stylish property is ready to move straight into and benefits from its own private courtyard garden, driveway & carport. The 18ft lounge diner is perfect for entertaining and features double doors to a Juliette balcony which overlooks woodland. Designed to seamlessly flow through to the kitchen this living space is sure to impress. The double bedroom is a great size and the bathroom is in pristine condition. This impressive home comes complete with two external storage cupboards and is located within walking distance of local amenities.

Agents note: Marketed in partnership with South Norfolk District Council, the property is available to buy at 75% of its value making this part of the affordable housing scheme. Please note there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25% and for more information about this fantastic opportunity please contact Winkworth of Poringland on 01508 528880.

Gallery

Floorplan

Contact Poringland

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Also in the area

Water Lane, Colegate, Norwich, NR3

Under Offer

Water Lane, Colegate, Norwich, NR3

Guide Price £220,000 Leasehold

The Pavilion, St. Stephens Road, Norwich, NR1

Under Offer

The Pavilion, St. Stephens Road, Norwich, NR1

Offers in excess of £220,000 Leasehold

Wherry Road, Norwich, NR1

Wherry Road, Norwich, NR1

Guide Price £170,000 Leasehold

Needham Place, St. Stephens Square, Norwich, NR1

Under Offer

Needham Place, St. Stephens Square, Norwich, NR1

Guide Price £170,000 Leasehold

Bromedale Avenue, Mulbarton, Norwich, NR14

Under Offer

Bromedale Avenue, Mulbarton, Norwich, NR14

Guide Price £160,000 Leasehold

Sidestrand, Wherry Road, Norwich, NR1

New Instruction

Sidestrand, Wherry Road, Norwich, NR1

Guide Price £160,000 Leasehold

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Add Your Details

* denotes required field

Looking To:*
Selected Address
Property Type:

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a valuation for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

Are you also looking to:*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.