Arthur Close, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
4 bedroom house in Farnham
£485 per week
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room 4 bedrooms Bathroom Garden
- Available to rent from September 24 until end May 24 so no full year rent commitment, making this a very affordable option for students
- • Ideal for a group of four UCA students to rent as a whole.
- • All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
- • Within a strictly no smoking building.
- • Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom. There is also a sofa/ and or dining table in the communal space.
- • Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
- • No pets
- • 9 months fixed term available
- • Parking/ Garage
- • Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
- Council Tax Band: C
- Local Authority: Waverley Borough Council
This house was refurbished Summer 2020 which included modern kitchen, new carpets and fully decorated throughout.
The property is accessed via an entrance porch with storage cupboard, the hallway provides access to the ground floor bedroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
The fitted kitchen is to the front of the property and has an oven, grill and hob, sink, space for washing machine, fridge freezer.
To the first floor there three bedrooms. The bathroom contains a shower over the bath, sink, WC.
The property also benefits from an airing cupboard, a loft, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and a lovely selection of plants and shrubbery. There is a side gate providing access to the garden.
Farnham train station provides direct access to London Waterloo in approximately one hour. The town also lies on the A31 connecting Guildford and the A3 to the east and Winchester to the west. The A331, (Blackwater Valley link road) provides dual-carriageway access to the M3 in the north.
All mains services are connected.
Council Tax Band C (Student exemptions available from council)
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members