Dollis Drive, Farnham, GU9
5 bedroom house in Farnham
£485 per week
- 5 Bedrooms | Furnished | Large Sitting/Dining Room | Kitchen | Fridge/Freezer | Family Bathroom with Shower over the Bath | Separate Shower Room | Enclosed Rear Garden | Parking
- 5 Bedrooms
- Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom with Shower over the Bath
- Separate Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
EPC rating C
An exciting opportunity for a group of UCA Students to rent a 5 bedroom property, conveniently located within 1 mile of the University of Creative Arts and Farnham town centre. The property benefits from a large living/dining room, fitted kitchen, 5 bedrooms. A family bathroom with shower over bath can be found to the first floor and a separate shower room is situated to the ground floor. An enclosed rear patio garden. Parking for 2 cars.
• Ideal for a group of five UCA students to rent as a whole.
• All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• Within a strictly no smoking building.
• Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom. Various other furniture in the property.
• Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
• No pets
• 12 months fixed term
• Parking/ Garage/ Off street parking
• Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
Farnham is an historic, former market town on the Surrey/ Hampshire border, recognised for its Castle, wide principal street and Georgian architecture. The town provides a range of shopping, educational and cultural facilities which includes the Maltings Art Centre and a sports centre. There is a railway station providing a direct train service to London Waterloo within the hour, whilst the A31 Farnham by-pass provides access to Guildford and the A3 to the east and Alton and Winchester to the west. The A331 dual carriageway to the north enables easy access to the M3. There are large areas of countryside and National Trust land beyond the town providing excellent opportunities for walking, riding and a variety of country pursuits.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members