Ferns Mead, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
6 bedroom house in Farnham
£762 per week
- Ideal for a group of 6 UCA students to rent as a whole. | All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance. | Within a strictly no smoking building. | Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom. | Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills | No pets | 11 months fixed term | Parking | Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
- Ideal for a group of 6 UCA students to rent as a whole.
- All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
- Within a strictly no smoking building.
- Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom.
- Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
- No pets
- 11 months fixed term
- Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
A fabulous 6 bedroom house close to UCA for a group of 6 students to rent together.
Ground Floor comprises Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Guest WC, Laundry cupboard and Bedroom 1 with ensuite Shower Room.
To the first floor can be found 3 bedrooms and a Bathroom.
On the second floor there are two further bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes and ensuite Shower Rooms.
The Kitchen/ Dining room is beautifully presented and fitted with stylish wall and base units, an integrated dishwasher and an electric oven, hob, integrated microwave and grill.
Single beds and cupboard to be provided in each bedroom
The property has an off street parking area at the front. The garden lies to the rear and can be accessed either through the house or via a pedestrian gate at the back of the garden. It is screened by wooden fencing and trellising on three sides, providing a good degree of seclusion. A patio area for outside dining can be found to the rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Dining Room
- Living Room
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5 with ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 6 with ensuite Shower Room
- Off road parking
Farnham is an historic former market town lying on the Surrey/Hampshire border, widely recognised for its attractive architecture. The town offers extensive cultural, shopping and educational facilities and has a number of excellent restaurants, public houses and a wine bar. It also boasts a library and the Maltings Art Centre offers a wide range of activities including film screenings. Within the town is a train station providing direct access to London Waterloo in approximately one hour. The town also lies on the A31 connecting Guildford and the A3 to the east and Winchester to the west. The A331, (Blackwater Valley link road) provides dual-carriageway access to the M3 in the north.
Mains gas, electricity, drainage and water.
Council Tax Band E but Tenants who prove appropriate student status to Council are exempt
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members