Victoria Street, Brighton, BN1
4 bedroom house in Brighton
- Set in the desirable Clifton and Montpelier conservation area | Generous accommodation over four floors | Spacious living/dining room | Contemporary fitted bathrooms | Four bedrooms split over first and second floor | Private roof terrace with views across the city and out to sea | Close proximity to vibrant city centre | Walking distance to Brighton main line train station | Parking space
- Set in the desirable Clifton and Montpelier conservation area
- Generous accommodation over four floors
- Spacious living/dining room
- Contemporary fitted bathrooms
- Four bedrooms split over first and second floor
- Private roof terrace with views across the city and out to sea
- Close proximity to vibrant city centre
- Walking distance to Brighton main line train station
- Parking space
A rare opportunity to acquire a stylish and accomplished four storey town house that provides ambience, space and good natural light from the bay fronted windows that grace the front of the building. Situated in this prime residential location and built in the 1840's, the property has been lovingly restored and thoughtfully planned throughout. Finished to an exceptionally high standard yet packed with charm and character this wonderful home is set in the café/restaurant culture area of the city. Brighton seafront and the main line station can be found within walking distance, along with the city centre's excellent, diverse shopping opportunities. Victoria Street's location is second to none.
Set over four levels with an inspiring and bright open living space as the centre piece, this property lives and breathes chic and elegance. Once inside you meet with solid oak flooring throughout incorporating an under floor heating system. The sitting room is ideal for entertaining and boasts a marble fire place and log burning stove. Through a short hallway there is a cloakroom and an enclosed quaint courtyard where one can relax, engage and hideaway on a hot summer's day. On the lower level, the house offers a stunning newly fitted kitchen.
Upstairs the house unwinds to a luxury sanctuary. There are three bedrooms and a walk in shower room. Up again and one can find the master suite. The bedroom is large and imposing with double aspect windows. There is a fitted dressing room and a spacious bathroom featuring a roll top bath and a double shower unit. The piece de resistance is at the top of the house. One can sit and enjoy the stunning sea and city views from the extensive south westerly roof terrace-large in size and perfect for alfresco dining. A tranquil retreat
A huge benefit is the off street parking space, vital within such a central location.
A tranquil retreat and vibrant home in equal measures.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members