Toft, Bourne, PE10
3 bedroom house in Bourne
- 3 Bedroom Detached House | Views Over Open Fields | Private Driveway | Large Garage | EPC To Be Confirmed
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Views Over Open Fields
- Private Driveway
- Large Garage
- EPC To Be Confirmed
- Door leading through to:
- Entrance Hall
- With oak flooring, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front and door leading through to
- Shower Room
- With corner shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- 6.02m x 4.57m (19'9" x 15')
- With oak flooring, UPVC double glazed bay window overlooking the front, feature fireplace, radiator, power points and further UPVC double glazed window to the side.
- Dining Room
- 4.65m x 3.76m (15'3" x 12'4")
- With oak flooring, UPVC double glazed bay window overlooking the front, wood burning stove, radiator, power points and TV point.
- 3.50m x 3.10m (11'6" x 10'2")
- With UPVC double glazed window to the side, oak flooring, radiator and power points.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 5.49m x 4.67m (18'0" x 15'4")
- With superb modern fitted units comprising inset sink with quartz worktops, excellent range of base units, built in oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, upstands, oak flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and side
- First Floor Landing
- With radiator and door leading through to
- Bedroom One
- 5.18m narrowing to 4.24m x 4.27m
- With UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front, oak flooring, built in wardrobe, radiator and power points.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.67m x 3.53m (15'4" x 11'7")
- With UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, power points and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.62m x 3.50m (15'2" x 11'6")
- With UPVC double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring, radiator and power points.
- Family Bathroom
- With panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin and UPVC double glazed frosted window.
- There is a private driveway to the side giving access to a LARGE GARAGE (22'4" x 11'5")The rear garden is a large established mainly lawned garden with stunning views over open fields.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members