Selborne Road, London, N14
4 bedroom house in London
Guide Price £1,250,000 Freehold
- Semi-Detached Edwardian House | No Onward Chain | Situated on a Premier Road in Southgate | Easy Reach of Walker and St. Monica's Primary Schools, Broomfield Park, Southgate Tube, and Palmers Green BR Station | Two Spacious Reception Rooms | Sash Windows and High Corniced Ceilings | Morning Room | Contemporary Fitted Kitchen | Elegant Family Bathroom | Idyllic Landscaped Rear Garden | Driveway
1734 sq ft
161 sq m
- Semi-Detached Edwardian House
- No Onward Chain
- Situated on a Premier Road in Southgate
- Easy Reach of Walker and St. Monica's Primary Schools, Broomfield Park, Southgate Tube, and Palmers Green BR Station
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Sash Windows and High Corniced Ceilings
- Morning Room
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Elegant Family Bathroom
- Idyllic Landscaped Rear Garden
The property provides 1734 Sq.ft of impressive accommodation successfully blending beautiful character features with modern finishing touches.
Stained glass double doors open into a grand entrance hall with striking tessellated tiled flooring and leaded light windows to the side. To the immediate left of the entrance hall is an impressive reception room/dining room with a deep box bay with sash windows and bespoke units built into the alcoves. A generously sized second reception room offers a great space to relax and entertain, whilst French doors with fitted shutters open onto the patio. Both rooms have lovely corniced ceilings with centre roses, picture rails, dado rails, focal point fireplaces and wide plank wooden flooring. There is also a morning room with a door providing additional access to the rear garden. An opening leads into a contemporary fitted kitchen with a granite worktop, spaces for a double oven and fridge, and a picture window overlooking the rear garden.
A spacious landing on the first floor guides into four bedrooms, of which three are double in size - the principal bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite. There is also an elegant family bathroom on this level with a four-piece suite, including a freestanding roll-top bath and a wide walk-in shower.
Externally the property enjoys an idyllic, landscaped rear garden extending just under 95' in length. You will find a mature plant and shrub border affording some privacy, two patios at each end, a pond and a pergola - perfect for chilling out during the summer months. At the front of the house is a wide block-paved driveway with parking for up to two vehicles. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Palmers Green Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members