Queens Gardens, Brighton, BN1
3 bedroom house in Brighton
- North Laine premier address | Period terraced home | Charming period detailing | Merged living and dining room featuring a | wood burning stove, concrete flooring and under floor heating | Handcrafted kitchen | Impressive entrance hallway | Two double bedrooms with additional | generous third bedroom/second reception | room | Generous, insulated and boarded loft | Flint walled courtyard garden
- North Laine premier address
- Period terraced home
- Charming period detailing
- Merged living and dining room featuring a
- wood burning stove, concrete flooring and under floor heating
- Handcrafted kitchen
- Impressive entrance hallway
- Two double bedrooms with additional
- generous third bedroom/second reception
- Generous, insulated and boarded loft
- Flint walled courtyard garden
A tranquil dusty plaster adorns all of the walls internally a signature of the igigi look and feel. The wonderfully inter-linking kitchen/family
room in the lower level presents minimalist styling, neutral décor throughout and a wealth of light that accentuates the surprising amount of space available to enjoy. A handcrafted kitchen combined with a wood burning stove and wood storage either side, add to the traditional elements that are found throughout. The rear door leads out onto a charming and secluded courtyard with crisp white surroundings and natural seating area- the perfect place to escape the wondrous buzz of central city life with stunning, Mediterranean planting, stone carvings.
Upon reaching the ground floor, there is a reception room/ further bedroom that is home to a period, feature fireplace and pastel furnishings. A beautiful bathroom with a cast iron free-standing bath at the centre of this alluring room, with a large shower head fitted above. On the first floor, there are two sizeable bedrooms, both with wide floor boards and original fireplaces. Light is in utter abundance, highlighting the natural décor that makes the decoration lavish and pretty, proving the ultimate in the igigi bespoke, design concept. There is a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout that is personalised with the a clean, crisp decoration.
Set in the very central and desirable North Laine area within close proximity to the heart of town, the atmospheric Brighton Lanes, Victoria Gardens, Jubilee Library, and a wealth of Independent restaurants, bars and cafes. Close to the beach and Brighton Station, The Little House oozes character and presents such charismatic and graceful living.
EPC RATING- D/ 57
COUNCIL TAX BAND - D
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members