Park Crescent, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2
6 bedroom house in Brighton
- Grade II * listed terraced home | Original period features and decorative embellishments to ceilings and paint work | Traditional décor | Utterly desirable, central location within close proximity of Brighton Station | Manicured, expansive gardens | Charming private courtyard | Ground floor drawing room with two large windows and views across the gardens | Further reception/dining room | Sizeable, alluring master bedroom with en-suite | Lower ground floor with massive potential | Five/six sizable bedrooms | Utility area
- Grade II * listed terraced home
- Original period features and decorative embellishments to ceilings and paint work
- Traditional décor
- Utterly desirable, central location within close proximity of Brighton Station
- Manicured, expansive gardens
- Charming private courtyard
- Ground floor drawing room with two large windows and views across the gardens
- Further reception/dining room
- Sizeable, alluring master bedroom with en-suite
- Lower ground floor with massive potential
- Five/six sizable bedrooms
- Utility area
The classic exterior is complemented by a sweeping residents' gardens offering the ultimate combination of city centre living combined with Regency grandeur and a wonderful leafy green setting that is tranquil and peaceful. This beautifully presented property with traditional styling and desirable location less than a mile from Brighton mainline station, the North Laine and the famous Brighton seafront.
The horseshoe-shaped terrace of forty-eight houses built by Amon Henry Wilds, one of Brighton's most well-renowned and highly regarded architects.
The property covers four phenomenal floors and is in beautiful decoration throughout with personal elements that highlight the strong period features. The lower ground floor hosts two large rooms currently used as a bedroom and family room but could be the ideal place to create your own stamp on this property. A utility room and separate bathroom grace the remaining space on this level.
The ground floor has two elegant, poised reception rooms with delightful, intricate ceiling cornicing and detailing. The kitchen is at the rear of the property providing beautiful views. From here the charming terrace that gives access to a gate leading to the marvellous, expansive gardens that are manicured and attractive. A rare and truly treasured escape within the midst of buzzing, central Brighton that is lively and animated.
Rising to the first floor, a large master bedroom with en-suite, styled perfectly and with the utmost care and precision, revealing awe-inspiring garden views. A second guest bedroom and cloakroom on the half landing complete the space.
The second floor comprises of two attic bedrooms, both finished with a quintessential styling to create the entire, sought-after package. A separate bathroom/shower room can also be found here for the utmost practicality and ease.
This delightful home is perfect for the modern family seeking distinguished living that blends classic with contemporary.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members