Northwood Cottages, Tilford Road, Hindhead, GU26
2 bedroom house in Tilford Road
Guide Price £335,000 Freehold
- Character cottage | Front aspect sitting room with fireplace | Two double bedrooms | Enclosed front garden with path | South-westerly facing rear garden | Parking for two cars | Walking distance of local shops and village school | Overlooking woodland and very close proximity to National Trust land
- Character cottage
- Front aspect sitting room with fireplace
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed front garden with path
- South-westerly facing rear garden
- Parking for two cars
- Walking distance of local shops and village school
- Overlooking woodland and very close proximity to National Trust land
This current homeowner has lived at this property for over thirty years which is testament to this well maintained property.
The property is situated in a quiet and sought after location and the ground floor comprises sitting room with open feature fireplace, large kitchen/breakfast room, newly fitted family bathroom. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms; both with fitted wardrobes. The bedroom overlooking the rear garden also has a sink. There is also an extensive loft with potential for conversion.
Outside the front and rear gardens are both generous in size with the attractive south-westerly facing rear garden extending to approximately 100ft. The garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and mature hedging and is mainly laid to lawn. There is parking for two vehicles and space to construct a garage at the end of the garden accessed by a private road.
The larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere are within a short driving distance, both with high street shopping, a vast array of restaurants catering for most tastes and a range of coffee houses with both towns ideally located for the commuter with fast links to the airports and main-line rail connections to London in under an hour. Access to the A3 is just a few minutes away, with dual carriageways leading to London and Portsmouth.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members