Mill Drove, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10
4 bedroom house in Bourne
Offers in excess of £575,000 Freehold
- Extended four bedroom detached house | Impressive kitchen /dining room | Large gravelled driveway | Single gargae
- Extended four bedroom detached house
- Impressive kitchen /dining room
- Large gravelled driveway
- Single gargae
- Entrance Hall
- With stairs leading to the first floor, coved ceiling, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and door leading to.
- 4.72m x 3.56m (15'6" x 11'8")
- With attractive feature fireplace, leaded light upvc double glazed bay window to the front, picture rail, coved ceiling, radiator and french doors leading to the garden.
- 3.68m x 3.12m (12'1" x 10'3")
- With upvc double glazed leaded light window to the front, feature fireplace, picture rail, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.28m x 4.14m (17'4" x 13'7")
- With modern fitted units comprising, one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, excellent range of wall and base units with solid oak worktops with upstands, AGA gas range cooker, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, leaded light windows to the rear and side, radiator and door to the rear garden.
- Utility Room
- 2.64m x 1.40m (8'8" x 4'7")
- With fitted units and worktop, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas boiler supplying hot water and central heating, water softener, leaded light window and door to the side.
- Firs Floor Landing
- With access to the loft with ladder and door leading to.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.28m x 4.11m (17'4" x 13'6")
- With leaded light windows to the rear and side, radiator, power points and door leading to.
- En-Suiet Shower Room
- With shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and frosted window.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.62m x 2.87m (15'2" x 9'5")
- With leaded light windows to the front and side, radiator, picture rail, radiator and power points.
- Bedroom Three
- 3.70m x 3.05m (12'2" x 10'0")
- With leaded light window to the front, radiator, picture rail and power points.
- Bedroom Four
- 2.62m£ x 2.5m
- With leaded light window to the side, radiator, picture rail and power points.
- Shower Room
- Modern fitted suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and frosted window.
- To the front there is a large gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking leading to a SINGLE GARAGE (18'9" x 10'8") with up and over door, power and light with personal door to the rear. The rear garden is a lovely south facing garden measuring approximately 80ft in length with paved patio leading to established lawn with flower and shrub borders. There is also a large timber shed and side access.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members