Lakeside Road, London, N13
5 bedroom house in London
- Impressive Semi-Detached Edwardian Residence | Situated Within Sought-After 'Lakes' Conservation Area | Close to Palmers Green BR and Broomfield Park | High Corniced Ceilings | Five Bedrooms | Large Reception Room and Dining Room | Morning Room | 74'3 Long Rear Garden | Driveway and Garage | No Onward Chain
1807 sq ft
167 sq m
- Impressive Semi-Detached Edwardian Residence
- Situated Within Sought-After 'Lakes' Conservation Area
- Close to Palmers Green BR and Broomfield Park
- High Corniced Ceilings
- Five Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room and Dining Room
- Morning Room
- 74'3 Long Rear Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- No Onward Chain
The property boasts just over 1800 Sq.ft of generously sized accommodation with high ceilings. The ground floor features a long entrance hall, a grand front reception room with a wide bay window, a centrally located morning room and a kitchen. At the rear of the house is an impressive dining room with French doors providing access to the rear garden.
Moving upstairs, you will find five bedrooms, of which three are double in size, together with a bathroom and a separate WC. Externally the property enjoys a mature rear garden extending 74’3 in length, plus a garage and a driveway.
Although requiring some modernisation, the property presents a wonderful opportunity to create a lovely family home tailored to one's requirements. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Palmers Green Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members