HELP TO BUY - Winkworth are pleased to offer this wonderful two-bedroom new build apartment close to Oval tube station. The property itself has been finished to a very high standard and is situated on the first floor with access to a large private balcony. The apartment also has access to a communal garden. EPC Rating B.
New to the market is this stunning boutique development of just a few private two and three bedroom apartments by Cyrus Homes. Backed by the Governments Help To Buy scheme, this unique development offers a fine blend of traditional features externally with modern, bespoke features internally. All apartments offer a very high level of workmanship and specification throughout, providing great spaces to live with exceptionally large floor to ceiling heights. The development is a short walk to Oval tube station, offering unparalleled speedy travel all over London.
New build development by Cyrus homes who have been developing bespoke properties for over 10 years, offering excellent standard of workmanship and finishes consisting of:
- 10-year build construction warranty
- REHAU double glazed windows
- Kitchens by MEREWAY
- QUARTZ worktops
- BOSCH Oven, hob, extractor and fully integrated appliances, complete with manufacturer guarantees
- WORCESTER BOSCH boilers complete with 5-year guarantee
- KAHRS wood flooring
- Under Floor Heating throughout including individual room stats by CONTINENTAL
- Feature lighting to Kitchens and external areas
- LED lighting throughout
- Bespoke carpentry throughout, including cloak cupboards and storage areas
- FSC sustainably sourced oak wood featured throughout
- Large private amenity areas with feature lighting and external sockets
- Large communal amenity area
- Prewired for Sky, Sky+, SkyQ and Freeview and Terrestrial TV
- VIDEX Colour video entry system
- Hybrid alarm system including window and door sensors
The development is situated on Camberwell New Road, and short minutes walk to local amenities such as Oval tube station and Cricket ground, Kennington Park Business Centre, Kennington Park and the Kennington Arms.