Grosvenor Avenue, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10
3 bedroom house in Bourne
- Three Bedroom Detached House | Easy Access To The Grammar School | Single Garage | Driveway
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Easy Access To The Grammar School
- Single Garage
- With door leading to.
- Entrance Hall
- With oak flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, coved ceiling, radiator, door to the lounge and door to.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- With low level wc, wash hand basin, oak flooring, part tiled walls and upvc double glazed frosted window.
- 4.62m (max) x 4.47m
- With upvc double glazed bay window to the front, coved ceiling, radiator, power points and archway to.
- Dining Room
- 3.12m x 2.60m (10'3" x 8'6")
- With radiator, coved ceiling, power points, door to the kitchen and sliding door leading to.
- 3.73m x 2.74m (12'3" x 9')
- With double glazed windows and doors onto the rear garden.
- 3.12m x 2.90m (10'3" x 9'6")
- With fitted units comprising, sink with cupboard below, excellent range of wall and base units, built in oven and hob with extractor above, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, coved ceiling, upvc double glazed window to the rear and door to.
- Utility Room
- 3.10m x 2.67m (10'2" x 8'9")
- With range of wall and base units, single drainer sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas boiler, coved ceiling, door to the garage and door to the rear.
- First Floor Landing
- With built in airing cupboard, access to the loft, upvc double glazed window to the side, coved ceiling and door to.
- Bedroom One
- 4.42m x 3.43m (14'6" x 11'3")
- With extensive fitted wardrobes, upvc double glazed bay window to the front, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.43m x 3.28m (11'3" x 10'9")
- With fitted wardrobes with bed recess, upvc double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved ceiling and power points.
- Bedroom Three
- 2.57m x 2.18m (8'5" x 7'2")
- With upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator, power points, coved ceiling and power points.
- Shower Room
- With fully tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, heated towel rail and upvc double glazed frosted window.
- To the front there is a block paved driveway leading to a Single Garage (17'9" x 8'4") with up and over door power and light. The rear garden has a paved patio leading onto a lawned garden with shrub borders and is fully enclosed.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members