Fox Lane, London, N13
4 bedroom house in London
- Semi-Detached House | Desirable Location Close to Broomfield Park and Grovelands Park | Easy Reach of Palmers Green BR Station and Southgate Tube | Character Features Including High Ceilings, Stained Glass Windows, Picture Rails, Fireplaces, Stripped Wood Doors and Wooden Flooring | Spacious Reception Room | Impressive Open-Plan Dining Room and Kitchen | Ground Floor WC and Utility Room | Well-Proportioned Bedrooms | Large Rear Garden
1557 sq ft
144 sq m
- Semi-Detached House
- Desirable Location Close to Broomfield Park and Grovelands Park
- Easy Reach of Palmers Green BR Station and Southgate Tube
- Character Features Including High Ceilings, Stained Glass Windows, Picture Rails, Fireplaces, Stripped Wood Doors and Wooden Flooring
- Spacious Reception Room
- Impressive Open-Plan Dining Room and Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC and Utility Room
- Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
The property boasts just under 1560 Sq.ft of well-appointed accommodation with character features including high panelled ceilings, fireplaces, stained glass windows, picture rails, stripped wood doors and some original flooring.
A spacious reception room at the front of the house enjoys a southerly-aspect bay window and an open fireplace. The rear of the house has been reconfigured to create a stunning open-plan kitchen and a dining area. The dining area has an ornate wooden fireplace surround and bi-fold doors leading out to the garden, ideal for entertaining during the summer months. The kitchen provides an extensive range of units with a solid wood worktop and a breakfast bar, whilst a door at one end leads into a utility room which has space and plumbing for a washing machine. The ground floor also benefits from an impressive entrance hall with original parquet wood flooring and a guest WC.
A wide L-shaped staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find four generously sized bedrooms, a contemporary family bathroom and a separate WC. The main bedroom is superbly sized and has a feature cast iron fireplace and a walk-in wardrobe.
Externally the property enjoys a mature 80' long x 28' wide rear garden and a paved garden at the front.
Fox Lane is a sought-after road currently falling within the LTN (Low Traffic Neighbourhood Scheme). The location is ideal for access to public transport links into the centre of London, via Palmers Green overground (to Moorgate) and Southgate tube (Piccadilly line) via the W9 hopper bus. The area also enjoys an excellent selection of coffee shops and restaurants on nearby Aldermans Hill (opposite Broomfield Park) and the historic Southgate Green, whilst Green Lanes and Chase Side offer a more extensive range of shopping amenities.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Palmers Green Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members