Brewery Lane, Romsey, SO51
Well-presented two bedroom apartment just a short stroll from the heart of Romsey town cente, with garage and parking space.
This extremely well-presented apartment is located just a short flat stroll to the heart of Romsey town centre and its extensive amenities. Romsey, a delightful old market town has retained much of its original character and provides an excellent range of amenities for everyday needs. Facilities include a range of individual shops, schools, leisure facilities, doctors and dentist surgeries and public transport by way of bus and rail services. The M27 can be accessed at junction 3, about 3 ½ miles distant. The major centres of Salisbury, Southampton, Winchester and Portsmouth are all easily accessed.
Flat 26B Church Street is a delightful airy two bedroom apartment located in a much sought after position in Romsey town centre. As you enter the front door, communal stairs (with stair lift) lead to the first floor where the apartment is located. The sitting room is stunning, generous in size with high ceilings and charming period features. The kitchen/diner is fitted with an extensive range of eye and base level units with integral appliances and provides plenty of space for a dining table. The large bathroom has been modernised and features a bath and separate shower cubicle. The principal bedroom is generous in size, with high ceilings and delightful period features. Bedroom two benefits from an ensuite WC and sink.
The property comes with a garage and parking space a fantastic asset in a central Romsey property. A parking permit is available for visitor parking in the attractive shared courtyard to the rear of the property. The property is grade II listed. Approx. 107 years is left on lease.
- All of the 20 flats have a share in the freehold
- The freehold was purchased from the previous freeholder several years ago
- All of the 20 flats have a share in the management company - Abbey Close (Romsey) Management Limited
- For the last couple of years Abbey Close(Romsey) Management company have employed Arquero Property Management to carry out the day to day running of Abbey Close (Romsey) Management Limited for them.
- Arquero Property Management do not have shares in Abbey Close (Romsey) Management Limited