Avondale Road, London, N13
4 bedroom house in London
Offers over £750,000 Freehold
- Four Bedroom Period House | Desirable Location on the Border of Palmers Green and Winchmore Hill | Close to Schools and Public Transport Links | Ground Floor Extension and Loft Conversion | Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room and Living Room | Modern Bathroom plus En-Suite | Character Features Including High Ceilings, Original Stripped Wood Doors and Flooring | Double Glazed Sash Windows | Heat Pump Boiler System
1313 sq ft
121 sq m
- Four Bedroom Period House
- Desirable Location on the Border of Palmers Green and Winchmore Hill
- Close to Schools and Public Transport Links
- Ground Floor Extension and Loft Conversion
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room and Living Room
- Modern Bathroom plus En-Suite
- Character Features Including High Ceilings, Original Stripped Wood Doors and Flooring
- Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Heat Pump Boiler System
The property has been extended to provide just over 1400 Sq.ft (including restricted height) of accommodation arranged over three floors, retaining original exposed wood doors, flooring and high ceilings.
The ground floor features a characterful reception room with a large bay window, high corniced ceiling and a cast iron fireplace. The rear of the house has been remodelled to create a fantastic open-plan space incorporating a kitchen/diner and a living room with French doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also a cupboard housing a heat pump boiler.
Three of the bedrooms are on the first floor, together with a modern family bathroom, whilst the loft has been converted into a superb main bedroom with plenty of built-in storage and an en-suite.
Externally the property enjoys a low-maintenance rear garden with a lovely sun patio at one end, ideal for entertaining during the summer months.
The location is ideally placed for schools including the independent Palmers Green High School for girls, Highfield Primary school, and catchment of St. Monica's Primary school (by proximity to St. Monica's Church). You will also find an excellent selection of shopping amenities, restaurants and cafes along nearby Green Lanes and Winchmore Hill Green, as well as a number of parks, making the area with families and commuters.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Palmers Green Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members