West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
4 bedroom flat/apartment in Farnham
£496 per week
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room | Three Further Bedrooms | Sitting Room | Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Family Bathroom
£496 per week
A four bedroom apartment on the west side of Farnham Town Centre with kitchen and living room within walking distance of UCA. Ideal for a group of 4 students. EPC rating B (81). Available from 25th August 2021.
A four bedroom apartment within easy walking distance of Farnham University of Creative Arts (0.2 mile, approx 3 min walk), ideal for a group of 4 sharers.
Neutrally decorated with lots of period character and exposed beams. Bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms, bathroom. Communal areas include spacious living room and eat in kitchen.
• -Ideal for an individual UCA student to rent/ group of four UCA students to rent as a whole.
• -All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• -Within a strictly no smoking building.
• -Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom. There is also a sofa in the communal space.
• -Tenants to split and pay for Utility Bills
• -No pets
• -12 months fixed term
• -Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
Farnham is an historic former market town lying on the Surrey/ Hampshire border, widely recognised for its attractive architecture. The town offers extensive cultural, shopping and educational facilities.
Within the town is a train station providing direct access to London Waterloo in approximately an hour. The town also lies on the A31 connecting Guildford and the A3 to the east and Winchester to the west. The A331, (Blackwater Valley link road) provides dual-carriageway access to the M3 in the north.
All mains services are connected.