Upper Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
4 bedroom house in Farnham
£462 per week
- 3 Double Bedrooms | Further Double Bedroom with Study/Dressing Room | Bathroom | Separate Shower Room | Living Room | Dining Room | Kitchen.
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Further Double Bedroom with Study/Dressing Room
- Separate Shower Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
A great opportunity for a group of 4 UCA students to rent this particularly spacious house in Upper Hale.
Access is through the garden to the rear door leading into the large kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher and range cooker, through to the utility area which houses the washing machines and a shower room. From the kitchen a doorway leads to the dining room with feature fireplace and a log burner and through to the front door which leads into the living room.
The stairs lead to the first floor where there is a family bathroom with bath and shower over, a large bedroom with a dressing area and three further double bedrooms.
• -Ideal for a group of four UCA students to rent as a whole.
• -All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• -Within a strictly no smoking building.
• -Beds and desks provided in each bedroom. There is also a sofa and dining table in the communal space.
• -Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
• -No pets
• -12 months fixed term
• -Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
Farnham is an historic, former market town on the Surrey/ Hampshire border, recognised for its Castle, wide principal street and Georgian architecture. The town provides a range of shopping, educational and cultural facilities which includes the Maltings Art Centre and a sports centre. There is a railway station providing a direct train service to London Waterloo within the hour, whilst the A31 Farnham by-pass provides access to Guildford and the A3 to the east and Alton and Winchester to the west. The A331 dual carriageway to the north enables easy access to the M3. There are large areas of countryside and National Trust land beyond the town providing excellent opportunities for walking, riding and a variety of country pursuits.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members