Stroudley Road, Brighton, BN1
2 bedroom flat/apartment
£346 per week
- Purpose built apartment with balcony | Central location | Fantastic communal roof garden | Modern kitchen | Two double bedrooms one with en-suite | Close proximity Brighton mainline station | No onward chain
- Purpose built apartment with balcony
- Central location
- Fantastic communal roof garden
- Modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms one with en-suite
- Close proximity Brighton mainline station
- No onward chain
From the very moment you enter, you will see the space that is on offer. The apartment has a spacious entrance hallway leading through to the open plan living room, immediately you will be drawn to the patio doors which allow good natural light and access onto the private balcony. To the rear of the open plan living room, is the modern kitchen complete with built in appliances.
This central Brighton apartment also offers a modern family bathroom, two double bedrooms, with the main bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom. On the top floor of this modern apartment building is a communal roof garden for residents to enjoy.
If you want to be in the heart of the city then this home really is for you. The Laines which are nearby are bursting with quirky shops, cafés and restaurants, which are all within a close distance.
Sorry no pets
EPC Rating - B/82
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members