Hampton Place, Brighton, BN1
3 bedroom flat/apartment
£485 per week
- Attractive exterior with private entrance | Set in truly desirable Brighton location | Through lounge/diner | Modern kitchen with granite work surfaces | Master bedroom with balcony | Two further double bedrooms | Large family bathroom | Period features through out | Close proximity to central Brighton and seafront
- Attractive exterior with private entrance
- Set in truly desirable Brighton location
- Through lounge/diner
- Modern kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Master bedroom with balcony
- Two further double bedrooms
- Large family bathroom
- Period features through out
- Close proximity to central Brighton and seafront
- Council Tax Band: C
A three bedroom maisonette which has been tastefully renovated located in the heart of the Clifton Conservation Area, on this ever popular Georgian road.
Once you step into the entrance hallway onto the stunning parquet flooring and notice the high ceilings you realise this property is something special. The current owners have sympathetically improved the property while retaining the beautiful period features that has become a hallmark of properties from this era.
The ground floor has a open plan living and dining room complete with a working fireplace with traditional cast iron surround, the dual aspect affords an abundance of light and a feel of spaciousness. Also on this floor there is a beautifully fitted fully tiled kitchen with a wide range of white gloss units to eye and base level set in a granite work surface.
The second floor features the modern five piece bathroom including double ended roll top bath and separate shower cubicle, this floor also includes the very generous master bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes. The third storey benefits from two further good size double bedrooms, bedroom two which benefits from built in wardrobes.
Permit Parking Zone Z
Available mid October 2022
No students or sharers, pets considered.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members