Guildford Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
5 bedroom house in Farnham
£612 per week
- • Ideal for a group of five UCA students to rent as a whole.
- • All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
- • Within a strictly no smoking building.
- • Beds and cupboards provided in each bedroom.
- • Tenants responsible for splitting and paying Communal Utility Bills
- • No pets
- • Fixed term
- • Parking/ Garage
- • Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
- Council Tax Band: D
- Local Authority: Waverley Borough Council
The ground floor comprises entrance hallway, fully fitted kitchen, utility room with door to rear garden, downstairs cloakroom, double bedroom with French doors to rear and a double bedroom with bay window.
Upstairs there are three further double bedrooms, a family bathroom and landing space.
There is a rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn with parking for two vehicles at the rear.
The property is conveniently situated in Farnham. Farnham is an historic former market town lying on the Surrey/Hampshire border, widely recognised for its attractive architecture. The town offers extensive cultural, shopping and educational facilities. Within the town is a train station providing direct access to London Waterloo in approximately the hour. The town also lies on the A31 connecting Guildford and the A3 to the east and Winchester to the west. The A331, (Blackwater Valley link road) provides dual-carriageway access to the M3 in the north.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members