West Street, Barkston, Grantham, NG32
4 bedroom house in Barkston
Offers over £525,000
Kelling House is a unique stone property with an abundance of character features. It has been previously used as a bed and breakfast in recent years. It is well presented throughout and would be an ideal home for the new owners.
On the ground floor, there is an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, utility, cloakroom, dining room and a 24ft sitting room. The first floor has four bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom.
The large garden has mature shrubs and views of open fields.
The property needs to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- with front aspect window, cupboard under the stairs and radiator.
- 4.80m x 3.94m (15'9" x 12'11")
- with front aspect window, door leading out to the garden, a range of fitted wall and base units, Stanley range and exposed beams.
- Utility Room
- 4.50m x 2.72m (14'9" x 8'11")
- with triple aspect windows.
- with rear aspect window, low level WC, wash hand basin and fitted cupboard.
- Dining Room
- 4.75m x 3.80m (15'7" x 12'6")
- with front and rear aspect windows and radiator.
- Sitting Room
- 7.50m x 4.67m (24'7" x 15'4")
- with front and rear aspect windows, door leading to the garden, feature fireplace with log burner and three radiators.
- First Floor Landing
- with front aspect window, loft access, airing cupboard and radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.90m x 3.94m (16'1" x 12'11")
- with rear and side aspect windows, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
- with raw velux window, low level WC, wash hand basin with fitted cupboards, walk-in shower, towel radiator, shaver point and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.86m x 3.50m (12'8" x 11'6")
- with rear aspect window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.90m x 4.00m (16'1" x 13'1")
- with side and rear aspect windows, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
- with rear aspect velux window, low level WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, shaver point and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.56m x 2.41m (11'8" x 7'11")
- with rear aspect window and radiator.
- with off street parking, mature grounds with shrubs and trees, stone outbuilding, wooden shed and greenhouse.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Winkworth Grantham is situated just off the main high street in Grantham, we are a small, friendly team that deal with both sales and lettings. The team holds both local knowledge and experience, having over 50 years experience between the team.See all team members