Skip to main content

MyWinkworth

Sold

Open Plan Living
Kitchen
Open Plan Living
Bedroom Area
Open Plan Living
Bathroom
Hallway
Front
Allocated Space

Poringland, Norwich, Norfolk, NR14

Studio in Norwich

£85,000 Leasehold

  • Reception rooms 1
  • Bathrooms 1
  • Great Opportunity To Buy Your First Home  |  Requested Location  |  Constructed By The Bespoke Builders Norfolk Homes  |  Spacious Living Space  |  Modern Kitchen  |  Stylish Bathroom  |  Welcoming Entrance Hall  |  Secure Communal Entrance  |  Walking Distance Of Local Amenities  |  Easy Reach Of Norwich's City Centre
Open Plan Living
Kitchen
Open Plan Living
Bedroom Area
Open Plan Living
Bathroom
Hallway
Front
Allocated Space

Send to a Friend

Pristine coach house perfectly positioned in a requested close. Ready to move straight into this property is the perfect starter home. Constructed by the reputable builders Norfolk Homes this home is a good as new. The secure communal entrance is shared with just one neighbouring property, upon entry into this impressive studio you are greeted by a welcoming hallway which provides plenty of space for coats and shoes. The present owner has cleverly arranged the expansive living space to create a separate bedroom and a lounge/diner. Both the bathroom and kitchen are in great condition and this home comes complete with a Juliet balcony and a storage cupboard which houses the boiler. Externally you will discover an allocated parking space and this home is located within easy reach of local amenities.

Agents note: Marketed in partnership with South Norfolk District Council, the property is available to buy at 85% of its market value making this part of the affordable housing scheme. Please note there is no rent to pay on the remaining 15% and for more information about this fantastic opportunity please contact Winkworth of Poringland on 01508 528880.

Gallery

Floorplan

Contact Poringland

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Also in the area

Consort House, Brewery Lane, Wymondham, NR18

Consort House, Brewery Lane, Wymondham, NR18

£80,000 Leasehold

1
Find your address
2
Choose a time that suits you
3
Add your details

Add Your Details

* denotes required field

Looking To:*
Selected Address
Property Type:

Choose a date and time

Or:

Your Details

* denotes required field

Fill in your details and someone will be in touch soon:

You have provisionally booked a valuation for . Please confirm your details below

We don't have date info available for this property, but if you fill in your details below, someone will be in touch to arrange a date soon

Are you also looking to:*
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.