A contemporary and light filled building in the town centre with parking
De Courcey House is accessed via a private entrance in Flavel Street. There are four two bedroomed apartments on floors 1 & 2 each with a private lobby. Private door and staircase lead to the Penthouse. Parking for 1 vehicle and a secure bin store.
Rooms and Accommodations
- En-Suite Walk-In Shower Rooms. Fully Fitted Kitchens With Bosch Appliances. Living Rooms. Two Bedrooms. Gas Fired Central Heating. Under Floor Heating. Video Entry Phones.
- From the office, turn left and then right into Union Street. Cross over Foss Street and into Flaval Street where the entrance to the property will be found on your left hand side.
- Located in the very heart of Dartmouth with an active community throughout the year, ideal for those considering either a holiday permanent home close to all local amenities and the River Dart.Dartmouth is an historic port with cottages stretching down to the water's edge. It is a world famous yachting centre with excellent facilities for the boating fraternity. It is considered to be one of the most beautiful estuary's in Europe and the town is now full of quality restaurants and bistros, tea rooms, boutiques etc. Dartmouth is also home to the Britannia Royal Naval College and there is a mainline railway station in Totnes. Exeter airport is within easy driving distance.Adjacent to the renowned Flavel Arts Centre which is the cultural centre of Dartmouth/ A few steps away from the River Dart and the town centre and there are a good range of shops including M&S.
- De Courcey House is accessed via a private entrance in Flavel Street. There are four two bedroomed apartments on floors 1 & 2 each with a private lobby. Private door and staircase lead to the Penthouse. Parking for 1 vehicle and a secure bin store.
- TAX BAND: TBC likely to be E
- EPC RATINGS: B
- POSTCODE: TQ6 9NE
- 999 year lease.