Henrietta Street, Bath, Somerset, BA2
A Beautifully presented ground and lower ground floor apartment with a garage in a Grade II Listed converted house.
Battlefields house was originally one of three villas built by Royal Crescent and Circus Architect John Wood the Elder in 1738, built on the site of the Battle of Lansdown in 1640. The building was then radically extended by Charles Harcourt-Masters in circa. 1802. Apartment 4 is on the ground floor at the back of the house and has some truly outstanding period features as well as benefitting from its own private terrace.
The accommodation is principally on one level with a Large and very grand central reception room which is of an ample size to be used as both living room and dining room. There is a delightful kitchen with fitted units and Granite work tops with French doors onto the sun terrace. There is a high quality bathroom off the main reception room, two very large double bedrooms with bay windows one of which has a hatch which leads via a spiral staircase down to a lower floor with dressing room space and an area currently used as a study. There is also a shower room at this level with his and hers granite bowl sinks.
Outside the property has a private sun terrace, garage and there is further communal parking for visitors.
Council Tax Band C
Battlefields House is situated on the top of Lansdown and has the feel of a rural setting, but the benefit of being within a short drive of the city centre of Bath; approximately 4 miles. The property is also well placed for easy access to nearby amenities such as Lansdown Golf Course, Tracy Park Golf Course, the Bath Race Course and several nearby schools. Being on the northern side of Bath, the property is also well placed for commuting via the M4 Junction 18; approximately 7 miles away.
Share of Freehold
999 year lease from 15th March 1978
Managed by Battlefields Management Co Ltd.
Guide Price £725,000 Share of Freehold
Guide Price £265,000 Leasehold
Guide Price £240,000 Leasehold
Guide Price £205,000 Leasehold