Streatham High Road, Streatham, SW16
1 bedroom flat/apartment
£288 per week
- First Floor Conversion Flat | Double glazed sash windows | Gas Central Heating | One Double Bedroom | Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room | Modern Fitted Bathroom | Close to Streatham Mainline Station | Unfurnished | Available from the 17th June 2022 | Sole Agent
608 sq ft
56 sq m
- First Floor Conversion Flat
- Double glazed sash windows
- Gas Central Heating
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Close to Streatham Mainline Station
- Available from the 17th June 2022
- Sole Agent
Located in central Streatham opposite the "Hide Away" Jazz bar/cafe and next to Streatham Station (Thameslink) and the new ALDI and M&S stores is this clean and fresh one bedroom Victorian first floor conversion flat.
The property comprises: an entrance hall with fitted storage closets, a large, bright double bedroom with deep built-in wardrobes and full height galleried sash window, a modern white bathroom with bath and shower, a WC and a wash hand basin. There is a 27ft bright and airy open-plan, fully fitted kitchen and reception room. The white kitchen has a washing machine, an electric oven and hob and a fridge/freezer. All the wooden sash windows throughout the apartment are double glazed and the property has been properly sound-proofed.
Available exclusively through Winkworth, the flat is available from the 27th June 2022 and is offered unfurnished on a long term basis.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Streatham Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members