Oriental Place, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
£219 per week
- Well present studio apartement | Central Brighton location | Beautiful Regency building | Close proximity to seafront | Modern kitchen | Stylist decor through out
- Well present studio apartement
- Central Brighton location
- Beautiful Regency building
- Close proximity to seafront
- Modern kitchen
- Stylist decor through out
- Deposit: Fixed £1,096.00
- Council Tax Band: A
- Local Authority: Brighton & Hove City Council
This studio split level apartment is contemporary in it's finish. The main living space has been used to its full potential with a mezzanine level with designated sleep area, as well as built in bike storage. The kitchen is clean lined and modern with all necessary appliances built in. The bathroom is also a carefully designed space and is in keeping with the rest of the apartment.
Small leather sofa will remain.
With easy links to central Brighton and the seafront, you couldn't wish for more.
Sorry no pets.
Available end of June
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members