Mount Nod Road, London, SW16
1 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£254 per week
- Top floor Victorian conversion flat | 568 sq. ft. | One double bedroom | Open Plan kitchen/dining/reception | Modern white bathroom | Eaved fitted closets | Neutral decor | Part/furnished | Available 21st September 2021
- Top floor Victorian conversion flat
- 568 sq. ft.
- One double bedroom
- Open Plan kitchen/dining/reception
- Modern white bathroom
- Eaved fitted closets
- Neutral decor
- Available 21st September 2021
The accommodation comprises: a double bedroom with good size fitted closets and deep recessed storage space in the eaves, a modern white bathroom with skylight window and a shower over the bath; a bright, open-plan kitchen/dining/reception room with a Victorian-style fireplace and skylight windows. The kitchen has fitted appliances including an electric oven & gas hob with extractor hood, a dishwasher, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and lots of storage space.
Located in a quiet, leafy street at the top of the Leigham Hall conservation area within easy reach of Streatham Hill and Tulse Hill stations.
Available in 21st September 2021 on a Part/Furnished basis
- 4.20m x 3.48m (13'9" x 11'5")
- Reception Room
- 5.66m x 4.72m (18'7" x 15'6")
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Streatham Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members