Medina Terrace, Hove, BN3
2 bedroom maisonette
£450 per week
- Victorian apartment set over top two floors | Amazing sun balcony with unspoiled sea views | Impressive master bedroom with uninterrupted sea views | En-suite bathroom with free standing bath | Large second bedroom with town views | Shower room | Dual aspect reception room | Fully fitted kitchen/diner/living area | Light and airy with beautiful decor | Available August 2017
- Victorian apartment set over top two floors
- Amazing sun balcony with unspoiled sea views
- Impressive master bedroom with uninterrupted sea views
- En-suite bathroom with free standing bath
- Large second bedroom with town views
- Shower room
- Dual aspect reception room
- Fully fitted kitchen/diner/living area
- Light and airy with beautiful decor
- Available August 2017
Rarely do you come across such a spacious apartment on the south side of the main coast road. Offering uninterrupted sea views and split level living, there is no compromise on interior or location with this Medina Terrace residence.
The communal hallways are maintained to a high standard and are nicely decorated leading you to your apartment. Once inside the first landing level provides a shower room with W/C. Up again and you realise this level has such traditional charm and styling. You soon come across the astounding master bedroom with such a vast amount of vibrant space and superbly direct sea views to enjoy waking up to. It even presents its own en-suite with free standing bath that is large and sumptuous. To the left is the second bedroom, of a surprisingly great size with far reaching views over the town rooftops which make you feel even more integral to the central hub of this animated seaside city.
The top floor is solely dedicated to the contemporary, open plan reception room; Showing dual aspects of the city -seafront and urban views- there feels like an endless amount of space and natural light. The fully fitted kitchen incorporates modern appliances and gorgeous aqua blue granite work tops that are a subtle reminder to add to the privileged essence of seafront living. The dining area is merged here for the utmost ease when hosting or cooking intimate meals. The cosy living area is situated more to the corner, so that your sights can span across the reception room and out to the balcony which is an astonishing perk. With chances to enjoy such close by, spectacular views of our famous promenade, you couldnt wish for a more picturesque scenery. You are such a perfect distance from the main road so that it doesnt impose at all…such a rarity with outside space in central Brighton and Hove.
Other perks include direct access to the promenade and the beach can be found the moment you step outside the front door, this combined with access to some of Hoves most favoured spots makes this apartment a rare find.
Available end of October 2020
Sorry no pets, students or sharers
Should you choose to rent a property through Winkworth, please call 01273 772175 for more information.
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members