Easton, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21
3 bedroom house in Winchester
£450 per week
- Pets allowed
- AVAILABLE NOW!!!
- Deceptively Large Three Double Bedroom Cottage
- Situated Close to Winchester and Alresford
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sizeable Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- En-suite to Master
- Private Mature Rear Garden
- Side Access to Rear Patio/Courtyard
- On Road Parking
- Available NOW
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
- Council Tax Band: E
- Local Authority: Winchester City Council
* AVAILABLE NOW!! * Situated in the highly requested village of Easton is this deceptively spacious, three double bedroom cottage available to rent.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a larger than average kitchen with appliances, two reception rooms, three double bedrooms, a four piece family bathroom, as well as an en-suite to the master bedroom.
Externally the property benefits from a manageable yet mature rear garden, featuring a large shed. There is side access to the rear garden as well as a patio/courtyard seating area, with a set of stairs that leads you up to the main garden. Another unique feature of this property is that the layout of the property allows direct access from the master bedroom onto the rear garden.
The parking is situated on road, to the front of the property and is located within striking distance of the popular local pub.
The property sits approximately 3.2 miles from the centre of Winchester in the heart of the Itchen Valley and is but a short drive to all local schooling in and around Winchester.
An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the size and location of this unique property.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Winchester Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members