Drewstead Road, London, SW16
1 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£277 per week
- Victorian conversion flat | First floor | Excellent location, close to transport | Double bedroom | Modern shower room | Open-plan kitchen reception room | Entrance hall with large storage closet | Communal west-facing resident's garden | Unfurnished, available 24th April 2021 | Sole agent
- Victorian conversion flat
- First floor
- Excellent location, close to transport
- Double bedroom
- Modern shower room
- Open-plan kitchen reception room
- Entrance hall with large storage closet
- Communal west-facing resident's garden
- Unfurnished, available 24th April 2021
- Sole agent
The flat is located in Streatham Hill on Drewstead Road close to all the lively bars and coffee shops on the High Road and is just moments away from Streatham Hill station with speedy links to London Victoria.
A great deal of thought has gone into the design and presentation of this smart first floor flat which has a wonderful open-plan kitchen/reception room with high ceilings and oak floorboards.
The property has been recently refurbished and redecorated throughout in fresh neutrals and offers a bright, contemporary interior with practical features such as the large fitted closet in the hallway that houses a washer/dryer, space for hanging clothes and for general storage. There is a white modern shower room with wash hand basin and WC, a double bedroom with a large sash window and there is access to a sunny, west-facing resident's communal garden at the rear.
Available 24th April 2021, unfurnished.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Streatham Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members