Alexandra Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
2 bedroom flat/apartment in Reading
£277 per week
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment | Set in a Very Desirable Road | Large Living Room with Period Features | Separate Modern Kitchen & Contemporary Bathroom | Central heating | Allocated Parking | Council Tax band C | Available Now | Unfurnished
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Set in a Very Desirable Road
- Large Living Room with Period Features
- Separate Modern Kitchen & Contemporary Bathroom
- Central heating
- Allocated Parking
- Council Tax band C
- Available Now
Two bedroom apartment set in the tree lined Alexandra Road. The apartment is set on the first floor and has large rooms, especially the living room which is a spacious and bright room with 3 original sash windows and main bedroom, both with high ceilings and period features. Throughout the property there are original sash windows and both bathroom and kitchen have been modernised to a very high standard. The apartment also benefits from gas central heating and allocated parking, Unfurnished and Available Now.
There is a diverse range of property in the area including grand Victorian town houses, smaller terrace properties, classic Georgian buildings and modern homes and apartments. This diverse range of homes accommodates a diverse range of people, from students to young professionals, from families to doctors and hospital staff. The diversity, excellent local amenities and community and it's convenient location make the East Reading area a great place to live.
Meet the Team
Located just 36 miles from Central London and 24 miles from Oxford, Reading's geographical placement is perfect for living and working or commuting. Michael and James are established professionals who have years of combined experience and local knowledge and can offer you a friendly approach and unparalleled service.See all team members