Acton Street, Clerkenwell, London, WC1X
1 bedroom flat/apartment in Clerkenwell
£450 per week
- Facilities: Entrance Phone, Fitted Kitchen | Gardens: Communal Gardens | Local Facilities: Bars, Market, Park, Restaurants, Shops, Tu | Near Stations: Angel, Kings Cross
- Facilities: Entrance Phone, Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens: Communal Gardens
- Local Facilities: Bars, Market, Park, Restaurants, Shops, Tu
- Near Stations: Angel, Kings Cross
- Deposit: Fixed £2,250.00
- Council Tax Band: C
- Local Authority: London Borough Of Camden
The flat consists of an open plan kitchen / reception room, one double bedroom and one bathroom, with access to a communal balcony and communal gardens. The flat comes complete with a fitted kitchen, integrated appliances and laminated flooring throughout.
Acton Street is ideally located for the West end, The City and Kings Cross St Pancras International.
Rent: £450pw ( £1,950pcm ) | Deposit: £2,250 | Length of Tenancy: 12 months + | Council Tax: Camden Council Band C
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members