Seven Sisters Road, London, N4
One bedroom garden flat converted from the entire ground floor of a Victorian terrace house. This period home is peacefully located at the end of a no-through road. A convenient 3 minute walk to the Piccadilly Line Underground Station at Turnpike Lane.
The living room, at the front of the property, features high ceiling, tall bay window, wood floors, and fireplace. There's a double bedroom, tastefully modernised bathroom suite, and a large kitchen/breakfast room leading to the south facing rear garden, perfectly oriented for all day sun!
Due to relaxed planning constraints, there's potential to extend. Alteration to the layout and a rear/side extension could accommodate an impressive two double bedroom apartment with an open-plan living/dining space at the back opening onto the garden. Subject to planning permission and freeholder consent, which cannot be unreasonably withheld.
• Boiler replaced in March 2021 with guarantee until March 2029
• Bathroom fully renovated in September 2020
• Double glazing throughout
• Rear fence panel replaced in August 2021
• Opportunity to extend STPP
• Quiet cul-de-sac road with no throughfare of traffic and ample parking
• Well connected; 3 minute walk to Turnpike Lane station (15 minutes to Central London) and next to Turnpike Lane Bus Station with access to 16 bus routes across London
• 5 minute walk from Wood Green High Street and Shopping Center
• No service charge
• Ground rent of £350 per year
• Well-kept garden with shed for storage
• Period features and high ceilings throughout
• Sole use of South facing garden
• Long lease 155 years
Offers in excess of £580,000 Share of Freehold
Guide Price £575,000 Share of Freehold