Temperance Place, Brixham, TQ5
2 bedroom house in Brixham
- Characterful Cottage | 2 Bedrooms | Close to the Town Centre | Master En-Suite
- Characterful Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- Close to the Town Centre
- Master En-Suite
This two bedroomed terraced cottage located within minutes walk of Brixham Harbour. The accommodation briefly comprises of Two Double Bedrooms with Master En-Suite, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen/Utility Area, Family Bathroom and Roof terrace with views towards Brixham Harbourside. This property would make an Ideal Lock up and Leave or Second Home or similarly would suit a family. Temperance Place is just a few minutes walk from the Harbour and is located in a quiet tucked away location. EPC - D.
- Timber Front Door leads into the characterful dual aspect Lounge/Diner. A charming room with plenty of features briefly including; cast iron fireplace with complimentary surround and hearth, ceiling beams, sash windows. and charming understairs seating area. Stairs rise to First Floor and doorway leading through to.
- A bright room with window to the side aspect and timber framed door leading to a small outside area. Partially separated into two separate areas providing a useful kitchen and preparation space fitted with base unit, single bowl and drainer with tap over, space and plumbing for under counter washing machine, useful inset log store and then a step up to a further separate utility style area with both wall and base units and space for freestanding fridge/freezer. Also useful separate tap. Door to.
- Family Bathroom
- A generous dual aspect room briefly comprising of bath with shower over and skylight above, complimentary tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with tile splashback and low level wc. Heated Towel Rail and useful inset shelving.
- First Floor Landing Area
- Stairs rise to Top Floor, Door to Master En-Suite, Door to Roof Terrace.
- Master En-Suite
- A Double Bedroom with sash window to the front aspect. Feature Fireplace and beams to ceiling. Useful inset alcove shelving and storage cupboard below. A really useful addition to this room is how the understairs cupboard has been cleverly used to make an EnSuite which briefly comprises of low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Two
- Accessed via steep stairs from the first floor landing we have the Dual Aspect Second Bedroom, again a further Double Room with useful built in storage areas. Features here again include a charming fireplace and surround with attractive panelled ceiling.
- The property benefits from two private outside areas.The first accessed via the kitchen is a small walled courtyard area and the second accessed from the First Floor Landing is a delightful Roof Terrace laid mainly to decking and enjoying a sunny aspect ideal for alfresco dining and with views down through the valley and over Brixham Harbourside.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our highly successful team has a wealth of experience and knowledge which is second to none to ensure that your moving experience is as pain free as possible. Very conveniently situated on Middle Street in Brixham, is a perfect showcase for your property. Please come and talk to us about your property requirements, and get to know the team from the Winkworth Estate Agents in Torbay.See all team members