Station Road, Bourne End, SL8
2 bedroom flat/apartment in Bourne End
- 8 One & Two bedroom apartments | Ideal for First Time Buyers, Downsizers and Investors alike | Ready for occupation early 2022 | Available to view now | Parking with each apartment | High specification throughout | 10 year warranty | 1 bed apartments from £265,000 | 2 bed apartments from £375,000
- 8 One & Two bedroom apartments
- Ideal for First Time Buyers, Downsizers and Investors alike
- Ready for occupation early 2022
- Available to view now
- Parking with each apartment
- High specification throughout
- 10 year warranty
- 1 bed apartments from £265,000
- 2 bed apartments from £375,000
Inside, there's an abundance of light with open-plan living accommodation creating a natural flow in which to relax, study and entertain. This fantastic property will be finished to a high specification with underfloor heating and double glazed windows. With 2 bedrooms, modern bathroom, open plan living and easy access to shops and transport is ideal for homeowners and investors alike.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining room is filled with light thanks to its aspect and door leading out to a balcony. The contemporary kitchen has been beautifully designed with both style and practicality in mind with a modern range of wall and base units complemented by a good range of fitted appliances.
There are two good sized double bedrooms served by the modern bathroom.
Allocated parking is found adjacent to the development.
Further apartments available from £275,000 to £435,000- call the office for further details.
Station Court is a fantastic new boutique development in Bourne End. With Bourne End train station on your doorstep, the property is conveniently located for easy access into London Paddington via Maidenhead which will also benefit tremendously from the arrival of Crossrail. Bourne End Marina along with a variety of beautiful riverside and country walks are also easily accessible. The main towns of Beaconsfield, Marlow and High Wycombe are within a 4-5 mile distance.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Based in the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town, our team are on hand to help whether you're buying, selling or renting. While we favour the local approach, by working closely with our national and London teams alongside a dedicated Corporate Services, marketing and PR department, we will give you an unparalleled advantage, putting your home in front of the right buyers and tenants throughout London and the UK.See all team members