Side Street, Allington, Grantham, NG32
5 bedroom house in Allington
Guide Price £870,000 Freehold
The current owners of St James have designed and planned a unique home with many outstanding features. They wanted to create a 'WOW' factor to all guests and they have certainly achieved this.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by the vast double height hallway that reaches right to the property eaves with natural light pouring in from the roof velux windows. Continue through to the 35ft open plan kitchen / living / dining room, where the space is engulfed with light from the windows and bi-fold doors, showing the private mature gardens. High quality kitchen fittings have all been perfectly planned to provide a modern family area that is a welcoming and social space. The property has five / six bedrooms, four bathrooms, utility room, boiler room and even a walk-in storage cupboard that is currently used as a wine storage area. The master bedroom has bi-fold doors that lead onto a balcony with beautiful views over the private garden.
The property also benefits from under-floor heating throughout, engineered oak wood flooring throughout and built-in surround sound speakers to the ceilings in the open plan areas and snug / bedroom 6.
A written description of this property does it very little justice, so we would highly recommend an in-person viewing to appreciate the standard and quality of this home.
EPC - B
- Entrance Hall
- with double height ceiling up to the velux roof windows, galleried landing with feature oak and glass staircase and wooden flooring.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Room
- 10.90m x 7.20m (35'9" x 23'7")
- with two front aspect windows, side aspect window, two rear aspect windows, side aspect bi-fold doors, rear aspect bi-fold doors. The kitchen has a range of wall and base fitted units, induction hob, Fisher & Paykel extractor fan, double sink with insinkerator, integrated dishwasher, Neff double oven with warming drawer, integrated fridge freezer, Boiling water tap, quartz worktops and wooden flooring throughout the whole open plan area.
- Snug / Bedroom 6
- 4.42m x 3.80m (14'6" x 12'6")
- with side aspect window, rear aspect double patio doors and wooden flooring.
- with side aspect window, double walk-in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel radiator and Porcelanosa tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- 2.54m x 1.90m (8'4" x 6'3")
- with side aspect window and door, fitted base units with quartz worktop, sink with mixer tap, extractor fan and Porcelanosa tiled flooring.
- First Floor landing
- with a range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards and wooden flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.46m x 4.67m (17'11" x 15'4")
- with rear aspect bi-folding doors leading to the balcony and wooden flooring.
- First Floor Bathroom
- with side aspect velux window, double walk-in shower, two wash hand basins, oval freestanding bath, fitted storage cupboard, towel radiator and Porcelanosa tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.46m x 3.15m (17'11" x 10'4")
- with side aspect velux window, rear aspect velux window, fitted wardrobes, eaves storage and wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.00m x 2.95m (13'1" x 9'8")
- with side aspect window and wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 4
- 5.50m x 3.28m (18'1" x 10'9")
- with side aspect window, wooden flooring and access to the Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Bedroom 5
- 3.38m x 3.20m (11'1" x 10'6")
- with front aspect window, side aspect window, walk-in cupboard, wooden flooring and access to the Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Jack and Jill Bathroom
- with side aspect window. walk- in quadrant shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, fitted storage cupboard, towel radiator, extractor fan and Porcelanosa tiled flooring.
- Boiler Room
- with boiler, water tank and wooden flooring.
- Family Bathroom
- with side aspect window, panelled bath, walk-in shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, fitted storage cupboard, towel radiator and Porcelanosa tiled flooring.
- 6.30m x 6.10m (20'8" x 20'0")
- with electric double doors, electricity and rear access door.
- with block paved driveway, allowing parking for several cars, large covered porch to front door, mature lawned areas, decking around the back of the property, open / close pergola, external lighting and hedging and wall to borders.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Winkworth Grantham is situated just off the main high street in Grantham, we are a small, friendly team that deal with both sales and lettings. The team holds both local knowledge and experience, having over 50 years experience between the team.See all team members