Manor Road, London, SE25
2 bedroom flat/apartment in London
Offers in excess of £325,000 Leasehold
- Two double bedrooms | 14' Reception room | Separate kitchen/diner | Chain free and ready to move in | Period conversion with long lease | Original flooring | South-facing private garden | Well-maintained with storage | EPC Rating C
636 sq ft
59 sq m
- Two double bedrooms
- 14' Reception room
- Separate kitchen/diner
- Chain free and ready to move in
- Period conversion with long lease
- Original flooring
- South-facing private garden
- Well-maintained with storage
- EPC Rating C
The flat is in excellent condition with a delicate respect for the period versus modern styling. The flat has been upgraded over the years and is well-maintained. There is an abundance of natural light, a pleasant homely feel throughout with a South-facing private garden.
Located in close proximity to 'South Norwood Lake' and the 'Country Park', both hugely popular for exercising and recreation.
The property is also situated just a short walk away from Norwood Junction with fast transport links into Central London and the Crystal Palace Triangle.
Fill in the details below to estimate your monthly repayments:
Approximate monthly repayment:
For more information, please contact Winkworth's mortgage partner, Trinity Financial, on +44 (0)20 7267 9399 and speak to the Trinity team.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Crystal Palace Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members