Swift Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9
4 bedroom development in Farnham
£415 per week
- •Open plan kitchen and living room | •Four Bedrooms | •Shower Room | •WC | •Utility Room | •Garden | •Residents Parking
- •Open plan kitchen and living room
- •Four Bedrooms
- •Shower Room
- •Utility Room
- •Residents Parking
Front aspect ground floor double bedroom
Three further bedrooms.
Open plan Living/ Dining Room and Kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, cooker hood, washing machine and breakfast bar.
Lean to Utility/ boot room with tumble dryer.
Stairs leading to first floor landing.
Bathroom with white suite, walk in shower, tiled floors and walls.
Partly paved garden with gate leading to residents parking at the rear.
• Ideal for a group of four UCA students to rent as a whole.
• All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• Within a strictly no smoking building.
• Beds, desks and cupboards provided in each bedroom. There is also a sofa and dining table in the communal space.
• Tenants to Contribute to Communal Utility Bills
• No pets
• 12 months fixed term
• Residents Parking
• Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
Farnham is a historic former market town lying on the Surrey/Hampshire border, widely recognised for its attractive architecture. The town offers extensive cultural and shopping facilities. Within the town is a train station providing direct access to London Waterloo in approximately the hour. The town also lies on the A31 connecting Guildford and the A3 to the east and Winchester to the west. The A331, (Blackwater Valley link road) provides dual-carriageway access to the M3 in the north. There are also outdoor pursuits at Alice Holt Forestry Commission and Frensham Ponds including walking, riding, sailing and cycling.
Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members