New Row, London, WC2N
1 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£1,000 per week
- Facilities: Double Glazing, Entrance Phone | Gardens: No Garden | Parking: [Not selected]*/ | Local Facilities: Bars, Bars & Restaurants, Eurostar Termina | Near Stations: Charing Cross, Covent Garden, Leicester Squar
- Facilities: Double Glazing, Entrance Phone
- Gardens: No Garden
- Parking: [Not selected]*/
- Local Facilities: Bars, Bars & Restaurants, Eurostar Termina
- Near Stations: Charing Cross, Covent Garden, Leicester Squar
Located on the pedestrianised street of the hugely desirable and historic New Row, this property is quietly placed but still well within the bustle of Covent Garden.
The apartment consists of a bright reception room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom with stand-alone bath, and fitted shower over.
Well located for Covent Garden Piazza and the amenities of the West End, as well as Covent Garden and Leicester Square tube stations.
Meet the Team
Winkworth in the West End has been established on New Oxford Street for over 20 years and our Sales, Lettings and Property Management teams have many years combined experience in the area and our knowledge is second to none.See all team members