Long Drive, Burnham Village, SL1
6 bedroom house in Burnham Village
£635 per week
- Six bedroom detached family house | Available from June 12th | Three Reception Rooms | 13ft kitchen/breakfast room | 24ft Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area | Easy access to Burnham Station | Driveway Parking for several vehicles | EPC Rating: E
- Six bedroom detached family house
- Available from June 12th
- Three Reception Rooms
- 13ft kitchen/breakfast room
- 24ft Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Easy access to Burnham Station
- Driveway Parking for several vehicles
- EPC Rating: E
A very spacious six bedroom detached family home nestled at the end of a popular no through road just a short walk to Burnham Village and train station.
Accommodation to the ground floor comprises, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen with seperate utility room, spacious living room with doors out to the garden, dining room and study. On the first floor, the large master bedroom has an en-suite and dressing area, there are four further bedrooms on this level served by a family bathroom with large walk in shower. On the 2nd floor, there is another large bedroom flooded with natural light and an en-suite shower room.
Outsie, the mature and maintained gardens wrap around the property providing a high degree of seclusion. Ample parking is provided on the driveway which also gives acces to the double garage.
Meet the Team
Based in the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town, our team are on hand to help whether you're buying, selling or renting. While we favour the local approach, by working closely with our national and London teams alongside a dedicated Corporate Services, marketing and PR department, we will give you an unparalleled advantage, putting your home in front of the right buyers and tenants throughout London and the UK.See all team members