Lainson House, Dyke Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
2 bedroom flat/apartment in Dyke Road
£427 per week
- Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment | Short Walk to Brighton Station and Town Amenities | Secure Underground Allocated Parking | Lift to all floors | Large Communal Roof Terrace with Sea Views | First floor
- Luxury Two Bedroom Apartment
- Short Walk to Brighton Station and Town Amenities
- Secure Underground Allocated Parking
- Lift to all floors
- Large Communal Roof Terrace with Sea Views
- First floor
This modern development enjoys a spectacular communal entrance with lift access to the apartment. Lainson House also has the benefit of a gated underground parking space.
This property has a feeling of light and space throughout from the open-plan living space to the luxurious bathroom suites. Both bedrooms are good size doubles with the master benefiting from wardrobe and a en-suite shower room. Along the hallway is a large cupboard providing further storage space and a generous family bathroom. The practicalities do not end there with the modern Paula Rosa kitchen supplying all the integrated appliances you would need. The outside space is formed of a communal roof terrace and an expanse of communal gardens.
This property is ideal for a professional couple looking for a luxury apartment in the heart of the City.
Available mid April 2023.
Sorry no pets, or students
Meet the Team
Our office is situated in the heart of Hove, we are a small team that is made up of long time Brighton locals and re-locators from Sussex, Devon and Hertfordshire. We know our area inside out and are proud of our genuine adoration of the city and everything it has to offer.See all team members