Howberry Road, London, CR7
2 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£415 per week
- Two double bedrooms | Ground floor maisonette | Open plan kitchen & reception | Modern finish throughout | Private garden | Near to transport links and amenities | Close to Crystal Palace Triangle | Available beginning of November
- Two double bedrooms
- Ground floor maisonette
- Open plan kitchen & reception
- Modern finish throughout
- Private garden
- Near to transport links and amenities
- Close to Crystal Palace Triangle
- Available beginning of November
- Council Tax Band: C
- Local Authority: London Borough Of Croydon
The property has been finished to a contemporary standard throughout an comprises entrance hallway, spacious open plan kitchen and reception room with patio doors from the kitchen out onto the well-maintained private garden. Modern bathroom and two good sized double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes.
The property is ideally located close to local amenities found in Crystal Palace & Thornton Heath. Thornton Heath station is a 20 minute walk away or a short bus ride and offers links into London bridge and Victoria in 25 minutes with access to the Northern line from Balham.
Available beginning of November.
Deposit: £2,076.92 – 5 weeks rent
Croydon Council Tax Band C: £1.990.72pa
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Crystal Palace Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members